Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGuyinBoston

From the name, I obviously live in the Boston area, what is known as the South Shore, towards Cape Cod. Late 30s, married, no kids yet, work in IT to pay the bills.

I have an affinity for old things, worked for a number of years in preservation of old buildings. Just starting to save for a ride. My tech skills on cars are pretty limited so ideally I want something I can drive from day 1, and work on as I learn.

In a perfect world I would love a chopped early 50's Merc, something I could drive my 20 miles a day about 7 months a year.

Welcome to the site! You are looking to buy one. Just keep lookin and one will show up. You may find one un chopped but driving, that would be a good start.

Welcome!!!

Boston,
Welcome to the forum, make u're self @ home & feel free to post away. I'm sure u'll b able 2 find something to suit u're needs on daBay or try my fav... Craig's List. Let us know if u come up with anything good or need any advice!!!

BoB

welcome to the site, you don't have a ride yet but don't be afraid to ask questions if you find something you are interested in for sale and need more info on. :D

Much oblidged Joe.

I am going to play a little hookie this PM and go to the Lars Anderson Transportation Museum in Boston. I hear they have a great asst of cars, from museum pieces to american muscle.

Latest posts

Back