Youngin from jersey

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny-B-Bad

Hey.. my names John. Live in sussex county, cow town. Lots of farms arond so theres lots of old tin still around.

Got a few projects myself. My pride and joy (turning out to be a lifelong project), my 27 T sedan. Has a 283 with a th400. Going out to a chevy truck 10 bolt. All that sits in a homebuilt frame.

34rear.jpg

DSC00524.jpg

Also have a 40 chevy truck. Started out a a 1.5 ton farm truck. Chopped the top 4" then bought it from the kid we chopped it for. Has a built 235. Gonna add some goodies to make it look purdy.:D Buying a frame for it tomorrow from another 40's chevy/gmc. No pictures of that, havent really seen it since i bought it, sitting in a barn in NY.

Now im starting on a modified rpu. Dont know the details of that one yet. But its gonna be pretty cool.

The last one is a 60 buick roadster thing. Got my inspiration from Aaron Grote and his Lunar Lander to build this one. Had a 60 buick parts car that was too far gone and just started cutting it apart. Gonna have a built nailhead, airride front and rear (straight axles mind you). Thinking of painting it a copper/rootbeer flake. And custom redline slicks wrapped around Astro Supremes.

Ill post pics as things come up.

John

Welcome!!!

Johnny,
Welcome to the forum!!! U're project looks really good & trust me... it just seems like they take a lifetime! Love to see the progress fotos & also some of u're other cars! Glad u found us... make u're self @ home!!!

BoB

Welcome Johnny,,, That T looks like a real nice project. Your others sound good, too. Now to keep the natives happy,,,, just post some pics of them all.

Very nice Johnny-b-bad. Better not show it to my wife, she's from Jersey and she would want one. I dont know what it is with you Jersey people, but anything from Jersey or Manhatten, she loves.

Wait a min, maybe I should show her. Hmmmm. I could drive it too.:D

Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back