New kid from Ga

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleeper mini!

OSMini,
Welcome to the gang & make u're self @ home! I've always loved mini's & had a sleeper LUV truck back in the 80's w/a hopped up 327 / 4-speed! Well... maybe not "quite" a sleeper with those sidepipes but I sure sent lots o folks home cryin' after the 'lil mini dusted 'um! Keep us up ta date about u're build!

BoB

bigger is better :p

but then again, you can always make up for the lack of a huge engine with forced induction.....

....or.....you could get a big block with forced induction :D

bigger is better :p

but then again, you can always make up for the lack of a huge engine with forced induction.....

....or.....you could get a big block with forced induction :D

Man I can't stop laughing!!!!!!you guys rock! Some of the other forums I've posted laugh at me for having a Yota. I don't think a V8 wil be going in this thing cuz my wallet turned anorexic(spelling unknown). But future plans are to drop it about 4 inches and buy some chrome steel wheels and wide whites.:D But anyways, you guys rock!

oh well. i can always dream. when you do get ready to turbo charge it, let me know. i'll point you in the right direction. :D

Turbo? now that would be cool. I could find a wrecked 84-88 Toyota pickup with a turbo, take the exhaust manifolds, and buy a aftermarket turbo kit.:D But on the other hand, I hope to buy a '41 International from a friend's grandmother.The IHC would be better than turbo.

Latest posts

Back