Hi all From Alabama

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiny1

Callin' him Tiny is like callin' Dirty Harry a bea
Hi all just found this place thanks to flatbroke. I don't have a ratrod Yet! but I'm working on getting something started. Not many old rides left around here.
I found a 51 international truck but its in real bad shape and they want an arm and a leg for it. I'm looking for a truck cab for a project.

Hey,
You made it....
See, no BS going on over here. Take a look around and ask plenty of questions.....Don't be bashfull, It isn't in your nature cause you're from Alabama....
LOLOLOL

Welcome!

Hi all just found this place thanks to flatbroke. I don't have a ratrod Yet! but I'm working on getting something started. Not many old rides left around here.
I found a 51 international truck but its in real bad shape and they want an arm and a leg for it. I'm looking for a truck cab for a project.

Tiny,
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to look around & make yourself @ home. If u're looking for something in particualr... post it in the "Wanted" section. Good luck!

BoB

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Inked Monkey i may have to go north to get something but the price of gas is killer now makes it hard to go anywhere theses days. My budget want let me go to far north lol i can either buy gas or buy a cab lol

Latest posts

Back