Newbie from Tennessee!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

Hey Guys,

My name is Pat and I live in Nashville, TN. I go by Thunder1. I've been a member of www.Killbillet.com for over a year now. I haven't been online much over the past 5 - 6 months because of a new job and a dead computer. I'm glad to say I've got a new computer and that I found "Rat Rods Rule"... It's a great place so far as I've seen. I see A LOT of familiar names on here and so I think I'll feel right at home. I've got a 51 f-1 Ford pickup cab that I plan to use to base my first project on. I'm still gathering some ideas and of course, lots of parts!

I've got a ways to go before I can start my build but visiting these forums really keeps my motivation up. I'll start posting a lot more soon. I might even post a picture or two of the ole 51 as she sits out behind the house awaiting a new adventure.

Great to be here, and I'm especially looking forward to hearing from my Buddies from Killbillet.com

Thanks,

Thunder 1

Welcome Thunder 1. It's a lot more laid back here than it is over at KB but like you said, there are some familiar faces here that you will know from there. Good luck with the project.

yes, I remember you from Killbillit. Glad to have you here. You will remember several of the folks here.

This place is very tollerant of just about anything automotive you want to talk about. There is even a BS lounge.

Hey Thunder,
I was wondering if you slid off the mountain up there.
Welcome to RRR.

If we relax any more around here, we might just slip in to a coma......

Glad you found us...

Welcome!

Thunder,
Welcome to the forum & there are plenty of truckers here so I think u'll feel rat @ home. Glad u could make it over!!!

BoB

Welcome Thunder. Glad to have another trucker here. Go ahead & post some pics of that 51 regardless of how it looks. Will be a good shot of the before.

Thanks for the welcoming remarks!!

I appreciate hearing from you guys! I'll get a few pics of the 51 F-1 together and post them soon. I have nothing but the cab which is pretty rough and the front fenders and grill assembly as a starting point. I have no plans for the fenders and grill but the guy I bought the cab from made me take them just to get them out of his way. Now, they are in my way! I've tried selling them online but so far no takers. I hate to scrap them but I'm gonna have to do something soon to clear space for other things. If you know anyone who might want or need them I'll give them away at this point. They'd look great on a full fendered F-1 Rat Rod truck but I have other plans.

Thanks again fella's,

Thunder1

Latest posts

Back