Hi All

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike P

I've been looking around the forums and see a lot a interesting cars and projects and talented builder and thought I'd sign up.

I see some people I know of from other forums here and looks like a good group.

A bit about me..... I'm in my mid 50s and have been building cars for a while now, even made a living at once upon a time. I do my own fabrication, engine building, body work (kind of, not one of my strong points) and paint (strictly driver quality). I tend to prefer my cars a bit understated (sleepers).

Two things I really like doing are puting engines in cars they were never intended to be in and multiple carbs.

Hope I can contribute a little here.

Welcome!

Mike,
Welcome to the forum! This is a great diverse bunch of nice talented people. I think you'll like it here. Have a look around & let us see what u're up to!

BoB

Thanks for the welcome.

I posted a link to a video clip of some of the things I've done over the years in the photo section (hope thats permisiable).

Last edited:
Post away!

Thanks for the welcome.

I posted a link to a video clip of some of the things I've done over they years in the photo section (hope thats permisiable).

Mike,
No problem. As long as people are nice just about anything goes except maybe spamming. But video... we love it!!!!!

BoB

Wow, somehow I missed Mike being here. :eek: Made my day when I saw your posts Mike.:D :D :D

Mike has been one of the nicest, most knowledable members on the other forum. Always the gentleman, and ready to help out in any way possible. He builds some great cars too,

Sorry I missed your intro Mike, but a belated welcome to this forum. You will like it here, the guys are all like old buddys.

Don

Latest posts

Back