69 stang fastback

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbchopped

This is the stang I finished up in October 2009. It has 302 and a c4. All I have left is to lower the rear end gears. Its not perfect but it is a blast to drive and show!!!

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 19
  • brads phone pics 029.jpg
    brads phone pics 029.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1564.JPG
    IMG_1564.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2080.JPG
    IMG_2080.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 36
that is..[dr..um.....[dr.....a really......[dr um......nice lookin 'stang

and my favorite color too --i think---maybe calypso coral?--or just looks like it?

That is my favorite year and body style. Very nicely done! One of my older cousins had a '69 Mach 1 that he put on a Bronco frame. I hated him for that, a4wheel drive Mach 1 is not right in my opinion.

Man, that's really beautiful and drivers shouldn't be perfect cause it's hard to take when they get a little ding as they always do, whether it be from a rock ding or some moron opens their door on it! My son would kill to drive a car like that! Congrats! What ratio are you going to on the rear gear?

Beercan

BBCHOPPED, I have a 69 Mach 1 with the 428 CJ "SHAKER". The previous owner before my buddy bought the car, he:mad: must have dragged it in the 1/8 mile. It currently has 410 gears in it, I wish I had 390 gears instead. Right know it's sitting in the garage with bent push rods due to me "hot dogging" and getting out of it to quick and the back compression bending the left side rods, this is the third time....I'm a s l o w learner. It's candy apple red now but the color code calls for and my favorite color of Acapulco Blue. It's your ride, I just wanted to pass along the problem that I'm having. I mention my buddy, His name was Stanly Seacrest. I last time I saw him he had just bought this car and was so proud to show it to me knowing how much I love Ford's. He was killed two weeks later by a Drunk Driver in a violent head on collision. I bought the car from his estate.

Latest posts

Back