finally, a section for me! 2 cars 3 turbos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getcarter

well i do jump on here from time to time to check out all of ya'lls projects but after selling my car to tripper i have dove head first back into the mustang theme. the 2008 shelby gt500 is compound boosted using the hellion twin 61mm turbos and the 1993 coupe is currently under the knife getting a larger 76mm turbo and looking for something in the neighborhood of 800 rwhp[cl[cl

Attachments

• victory (8).jpg
    victory (8).jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 13
  • victory (12).jpg
    victory (12).jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 21
  • GT500_Hellion_Turbo_Kit_007.jpg
    GT500_Hellion_Turbo_Kit_007.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 16
  • rolling.jpg
    rolling.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 15
now i am in afghanistan! but i will be home for the texas mile in march, going to shoot for 200 and hair in current form to prove it can be done and then the motor comes out to support the 220 goal!

Hey!!!

Dude... been wonderin' what's been up with ya! Glad to hear from u... keep us updated on u're Stang!!!

BoB

surely will, the car is at slaters now and should be ready for me when i get home on the 19th.

did you ever put the chrysler together? i would love to see how she turned out.

used to be a guy that bracket raced an 83 K5 blazer up here. Ran mid 10's in the quarter and still had the solid front axle in it although it was missing the guts and inner axle shafts. point is, enough power can overcome crappy aero to a point. curries 32 ford has been over 200 mph yes? those aren't very aerodinamic although they do have a smaller overall frontal area

Latest posts

Back