Newbie from Indiana

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redlinetoys

Hi guys and gals,

I am a fan of Traditional, Rat Rod, Art Cars (like Orbitron, Mysterion, etc) and pretty much any old car that has some soul.

I am sensitive to those that think proper terms should be used to describe these primered, rusty, bare metal, satin, metalflake customs, rods etc, but frankly don't really care what someone chooses to call our favored niche. They are all Hot Rods to me.

I like old gas pumps, rat fink, pinstriping, tuck and roll, blues, rockabilly and just regular rock and roll. I collect toy cars, in particular 1960's era plastic hot rods and Buddy L or Nylint hot rods with whitewalls. I like vintage black and white car pictures with people included in the shots.

I have a 55 Bel Air that is mostly traditional style except for air ride and 17" torque thrusts. Some might think of it as a newer style car, but the white tuck and roll, Mooneyes equip, crossram, Rockcrusher 4 spd and 4.88 gears say otherwise. The car is built to drive and drive it I do.

Bob
Redlinetoys

Welcome to RRR Bob. Sounds like this is a place that you'll like based on your interests. Feel free to share you stuff with the folks here.

Welcome!!!

Redline,
welcome to the forum & make u're self @ home! we'd love to see some fotos of what u got goin' on!!! glad u could make it!!!

BoB

welcome to the forum dude! sounds like you know what you like and that's a good thing. i take you don't worry too much about gas mileage with 4.88's? :D

Welcome to RRR from a neighbor to your south. You've found a great place to be a car nut ! You may have guessed by now that we like pictures here so, let's see some shots of that '55 :D

Latest posts

Back