DonMan has arrived !!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonMan

Wheeww.... Just got here. :)

I found this place after I asked the guys at killbillet who RRR was. True story.

I`m 41 yrs old and having been building cars since age 14 (that would be 1979 :eek:). I`ve built drag cars, street rods, trucks, 4x4`s..... almost everything except imports, thank God.

I currently am working on a `69 Chevy PU that is a mild custom. It`s almost done. My 14 yr old son and I are building a 48 Ford PU. It will be built as simple transportation with a rat rod influence.

Glad I`m here, looks like fun. I`ll be checking back soon.

hey dude,

glad to see you made your way over here. you seemed like one of the few guys over there interested in working on cars. :D I'd love to see some pics of both projects. We have several truck build threads going as well that might help you out too.

you'll find this a laid back place and i'm sure you'll enjoy it. welcome!

hey dude,

glad to see you made your way over here. you seemed like one of the few guys over there interested in working on cars. :D I'd love to see some pics of both projects.

I am definately interested in working on my projects. Right now, I dedicate at least 2 hours per night, 5 nights per week, to working in the shop. Some nights turn into late-nighters....
Tonight I plan to assemble (or begin assembling) a mild little 350 that will go in the `69.
I think that I`m going to put the `48 on hold until the `69 is done. My goal is completion by Oct 1.

I`ll try to post some pics soon. I had trouble on the other site. Maybe I need to resize them ... ?

Later ------
Donnie

I`ve built drag cars, street rods, trucks, 4x4`s..... almost everything except imports, thank God.

Mr Man,
Welcome to the forum & glad u could make it over to the lite side. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in but... *what* is an "import"?!?! ; - >

BoB

Welcome to RRR,
Always good to hear about passing on the knowledge to the kids.
Keep them off the streets and involved in something, and they will surprise you.

I'm building a truck myself, but it ain't quite old enough yet.

Hello and welcome!

DonMan,
Hello and welcome to RRR, great place, great peeps! Glad to have you!

ISore

Latest posts

Back