Hi from CO

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldmule

Colorado, East of the Peoples Republic of Boulder
I see some familiar names over here, I'm on a couple other boards as well using the same name. Won't go there though :D
I like this board, nobody flaming someone for building/posting something "they" don't think fits "their" definition.....

Anyway, I haven't started any Rat/Hot rod builds yet, I'm stuck finishing a rock crawler for my daughter first...... I am at the build part, everything is torn down and cut off.

Here is my "Future" projects.
1918 Dodge Brothers touring car, cut to a coupe. I have the original frame, body and radiator shroud. It's going to be an undersprung suspension, SBC w/ 2-4 tunnel ram and velocity stacks, I'm leaving the body patina.
100_1416.jpg

NEXT, 30ish Model A that I pulled out of a ravine. It has been shortened by someone and still sits on the original frame. I'm not sure what I will do to it.
100_1487.jpg

And Last, glass body T going on an original T frame that I have, 1944 Studebaker flathead 6 and ?????
IMG_0003.jpg

Yeah, I know, quite the list. The world's round, RIGHT! I'll get there.....
Greg aka the oldmule/mule - Mule's Garage and Twisted 4x4 Creations LOL....

Old mule,
Seems like I remember that name from Killbillet.

Welcome to RRR, and you are right, no flaming around here. It just goes to the fact if you don't like something just keep moving. This is a very laid back place to hang out and make friends. Lots of knowledgeable people around here that are more than willing to help out.

Glad you found us and hope you stat a while

Yep that's me. I'm trying to get away from all the attitudes. I am all for building what you want as long as it's not bubble gum and booger welds. I like my wife and kids and don't want someone's junk killing them.

I love learning new stuff, so I'll be doing a lot of surfing around in here.

Keep one thing in mind...
"The only dumb question is the one you did not ask"

No need to be bashfull around here. Nobody gonna blast you...

Welcome!!!

Mule,
Welcome to the forum! Ummm. multiple projects... sounds familiar... welcome to the club! Lots of HP addicted folks here! Nice projects u got goin' on there & we;re all lookin' forward to followin' u're progress! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

The Dodges seem to be growing on me....
my DD is a hot rod 03 CTD 4x4 pickup. Puts out 390hp w/ 900 ft-lbs...

I had the chance to pick up the 18 as my first ever rod purchase, did all the research and found out it was made late July or early August 1918 based on the vin #. I still have to title it, but am told that won't be a problem. I like learning new stuff, so this has been an awesome experience and I haven't even started building it yet. Plus, the ideas I have seen people come up with are just wild, talk about inspiration.
I will post up my grill and gauge cluster when I start building..... :D

Hey 24D, where is Jupiter FL? I spend a week or so in N. Venice every year. Use to be Sarasota, but my parents moved to a bigger house to hold all the kids...

Last edited:
Welcome, oldmule. As has been said before, no worry about the stuff that goes on other places. Real laid back place with friendly & knowledgeable folks that love autos & bikes.

Latest posts

Back