Hello, my name is Jody...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

61 Apache

And I'm a Car-a-holic.

I see a lot of names I recognize on here as well! I'm here for pretty much the same reasons as everyone else, tired of the BS on some other site. So far this one looks very nice and relaxed.

I don't post a lot, and don't know a lot about cars, but, I have jumped in head first, and am learning as I go.

I live in Texas, and have about 4 project cars. Here are pics of three of them.

My daily driver and work horse. I am learning as I go with this one.

frontanddriver.jpg

The next one is the car I bought my wife for her birthday. Hey, it's what she wanted!

fosale009-1.jpg

The 37 that needs....everything!

37chevy.jpg

And there is the most recent addition, a 66 galaxie LTD.

That's pretty much it for now...see you in the posts!

Welcome to RRR,
You from Tejas too....Geez, you guys gonna run us off the internet.....

I'm just kidding with you.(Promise)

Very relaxed around here. Lotsa cool people to teach or learn from.
Glad you found us and hope you stay a while.

Welcome to RRR Jody. Those cars that you have are good ones to build. There aren't thousands of members here yet but there are some good people with plenty of knowledge who are always willing to help out. Enjoy.

Welcome!!!

Apache,
A big welcome to the lite side!!! We're pretty relaxed here so feel free to join right in & if u need help there's lots of great folks to help out! Make u're self @ home & keep us up to date with u're progress!!! Love u're wife's car too!

BoB

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's nice to feel like you are appreciated for coming on in and making yourself at home!

There are apparently a LOT of Texans around here...I like that, but don't worry, I'm not here to run anyone off!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, and learning and sharing. I'm really interested in the metal shaping too! I have turned down a couple of hammers out of HDPE, and played with a little tuck shrinking and have even had a little luck with it! But, it's another thing I am learning as I go. Kinda like welding, body work, engines, transmissions, etc!

If I have anything relevant to contribute, I will do so!

Tripper, what part of Houston are you in? I'm in Huntsville, FREE in Huntsville, that is. I am in the process of moving a little further North, but my business will still be here. My wife is from Cy-Fair. She's actually going to the police academy at U of H right now too! Hopefully it will help get me out of a speeding ticket now and then! ;)

Latest posts

Back