Hello All!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrodron

Drives the Batmobile... er... Ratmobile!
My name is Ron and I live in Northeast Ohio. I'm in to the 50s way of life. Love the cars, the music, and the culture. I've been on all the other forums and see a lot of familiar names on here. I tend to be shunned on most sites because of my interest in traditional hot rods. I was lucky enough to stumble on to this site through OSR and I'm glad I did. I build cars, do tattoos, and create original "hot rod inspired" art. Not a big fan of the high dollar Boyd style rods, or anything covered in billet for that matter, but I do respect the time and effort and craftsmanship that goes in to making them. Its just not for me. Anyway, I look forward to being a part of this online community.

Welcome to RRR hotrodron. You have a good attitude. It's good to have an open mind about cars. Just because you may not like the build style, doesn't mean that there isn't some nice craftsmanship to be observed and maybe something to learn. Welcome aboard.

WElcome!

Ron,
Welcome to the forum... easy goin' bunch here. Glad u could make it over to the lite side! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Hotrodron,
Welcome to the most easy goin and laid back hotrod site around.
Glad to see you joined us and hope you hang around for a while.

Welcome to RRR!

Ron,
Welcome to RRR, great place, great people and lots of great info. Need help, just ask!

ISore

Welcome Ron , I`m sure you will find something that matches your style here , lots of different builds happening.........24

Welcome ron. Are you working on anything now ? Or maybe have some plans. If so let us know about it & post pics of it. You'll find that pictures go over big here.

Thanks for all the nice comments. I definately will post some pics ......as soon as I figure out how. LOL

Still haven't figured out how to post pics here, but I did change my avatar to one of my current projects. Its a tow rig for my dirt track car. Its a 1970 Chevy 1 - Ton. Its got a str8 6 in it now, but I picked up a totaled 2005 Silverado with a 6.6L Duramax Diesel and Allison Transmission dirt cheap so I'm planning a swap. I don't have much experience with diesels so it should be a learning experience. I'll figure out the pics soon so I can post some more.

Crazy to think of how it would be. Judging by the impact they have had on society over the past 20 years, I'm sure if they'd been around for the past 50 years thinks would be totally different. Can you imagine Bill Hines uploading pics of his first custom on his myspace page or George Barris putting shop videos on you tube LOL what a trip.

Latest posts

Back