Another newbie

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flat_black

Thought I'd drop by and say what's up. I'm a 23 year old kid from Virginia Beach, Virginia.

No rod to speak of, but I've been into them for years. Like most of my peers, I was steered in the direction of cheap econobox tuning. I've taken my rice rocket and ratted it out as much as possible.

I hope to gain a wealth of knowledge and leave here with something cool when it's all said and done.

Welcome!!!

Flat black,
Everyone is welcome here... especially anyone who loves flat black paint. Be careful though, hang out here & the next thing u know... u'll b drivin' a flat black ratty old chop top low down pickup truck!!! ; - >

BoB

That's the point. Hang out long enough and wake up with a chopped, lowered, flat black 50's F1 in my driveway.

Kool!

That's the point. Hang out long enough and wake up with a chopped, lowered, flat black 50's F1 in my driveway.

Flat Black,
Kool! There r several F1 builds around here & I'm sure the guys will b glad to help if u need advice!

BoB

Not nearly as bad as that. Before anyone asks, Team Hot Karl is a joke between a couple of my friends and me.

main.php

Last edited:
I wish I was at home so I could load the pictuers with the red steelies and pin stripping between the hood pins. All my friends thought I was crazy for sanding down the paint and rattle canning it flat black.

We are repainting the car again. He isn't sure what color this time. We painted it Memorial Day weekend this year but we are now building a fresh engine and having the trans rebuilt so he needs to make the car all different for when he brings it back out again.

Latest posts

Back