having fun !!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrod 1

was out effin around the other day got the wheels about 2 inch off ... not bad for a 4150 lb. car huh :) 460 c.i 600 h.p 9 inch rear air bags, mosser axels 35 splined, special work on suspention, killer tranny etc etc etc ... [ddd taking the car to show and go in brainerd in july, going for 10. 80's or better? hell 10 anything will be cool:)

Attachments

• big block 62'.jpg
    big block 62'.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 50
  • impala wheelie!!.jpg
    impala wheelie!!.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 64
  • the imp track.jpg
    the imp track.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 63
I especially like the extra doors and the dog dishes! I am trying to figure out how to go back to steelies on my 69 chevelle but I have C5 vette brakes up front. Nice wheelie!

That's moving on in an X frame car. 10.80's is moving on in anything.. Do you still have the 2 piece driveshaft? I know alot of guys are cutting the centers and going to a one piece. I couldn't keep the carrier bearing in untill I had a slip yoke installed in my 61. A little inspiration as you are reaching for the sky.
469.jpg

I could get my T/A about a foot or more off the ground a few years ago. Had a built 355 Chevy in it. Gutted, 90/10 shocks with slicks and 456 gear. It ran good. Tossed in a built 454 and slowed it down.[S Oh well.

Latest posts

Back