I was given "the call".....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Denarchist

To come here so. Hi.

I also promised I'd check it out and maybe add some tech stuff here like I have the Cafe and Kilbillet and since they let me back in, Osr. LOL.

Hi.

I have strange twisted automotive tastes and desires that range from the Rat Rod to those imports to older American iron to "GASP!!", EV and biodiesel experimentational desires.

Boats, motorized mayhem and the bad old desire to self sufficiency!!

I like buses (one of my stranger ones!LOL) and the idea of driving a shortened Class A truck as a daily driver. So, yeah, I have weird ideas. Should fit right in here.

Welcome!

Den,
Welcome over, glad u finally decided to stop by. Lots of folks here you already know & we r dedicated to keeping it easy goin'... I'm sure u know what I mean. Make u're self @ home & post away! Good havin' ya!!!

I have strange twisted automotive tastes

Oh yeah... u'll fit *right* in!!! ; - >

BoB

Last edited:
HEY,
Den finally made it....Glad to see you here. Please help us with your tech articles. (even though they are long) they are very helpful.
Welcome to RRR

HEY,
Den finally made it....Glad to see you here. Please help us with your tech articles. (even though they are long) they are very helpful.
Welcome to RRR

OR you could join the cafe and save me the work. LOL. I'll try to post some soon. I'm studying some alcohol fuel sites right now. My latest "tangent"..........

Fuels!

OR you could join the cafe and save me the work. LOL. I'll try to post some soon. I'm studying some alcohol fuel sites right now. My latest "tangent"..........

Den,
Yeah... I'll b studing some "alcohol fuels" later this evening too! Dang it... what DID I do with those olives!?!?

BoB

Attachments

• martini.jpg
    martini.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
Projects will be a while. LOL. I been recovering from heart failure and will not be building anything until we move to the East Coast which might even be a few years. But I WILL be posting tech stuff. Facts and figures that I been scrounging up.

Now, why ain't my email notifications notificating?? I turned 'em on.

Latest posts

Back