Brother of Gastrick

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speed racer

Greetings all. I'm Gastrick's brother. Even though I check out the site often I'm just now joining. Gastrick keeps you updated with pics on my 55 build so hope you all are enjoying the work (mostly his).

Welcome!!!

Welcome Brother Racer,
We've been drooling over your build & have to say... u r 1 lucky dog. Glad u decided to join in! Make u're self @ home & we look forward to seeing your car finished & on the road!

BoB

Speed racer,
Glad you finally decided to join in. The 55 is just too kewel. Keep us updated on whatever y'all are building.

Whatever you do, there is no need to be bashful around here.

Welcome!

Speed racer,
Welcome to the forum and it must be rough having Gastrick as your personal builder! Love your '55 & love seeing the progress!

Rattler

Welcome to the forum. I feel the same way about your '55..........it is really a class act. Hope to see you at Daytona in November along with your Bro.

Don

It's about time :D

Wish I had a brother like yours. I got 3 other brothers and none of them are mechanically inclined. My Dad liked cars but he lost interest when they came out with overhead valves.

That 55' is turning out really nice. Can't wait to see it completed. I have a weakness for the 55' 150 and 210.

Thanks guys, glad you like the 55. No doubt I'm lucky to have a talented brother. We will pick the pace up on the 55 after we get the 32 ready for the Daytona trip. Hey Don, I'll be there in my 64 vette. It sports a 502 with lots of billet but if we have the time we are going to go "old school" with it for the rod run. We have some cool plans if we don't run out of time, which I'm afraid we will.

Welcome from another admirer of your 55. Am following this real close. It must be nice to have the help of such a talented & knowlegable guy.

Thanks guys, glad you like the 55. No doubt I'm lucky to have a talented brother. We will pick the pace up on the 55 after we get the 32 ready for the Daytona trip. Hey Don, I'll be there in my 64 vette. It sports a 502 with lots of billet but if we have the time we are going to go "old school" with it for the rod run. We have some cool plans if we don't run out of time, which I'm afraid we will.
Now you gotta post a thread of the Vette with pics and everything. I use to street race a 68' Roadster. 454 with airflow research heads, Dominator and roller cam. It had a 4 speed and 4:88's. 2nd car in the San Fernando Valley to have nitrous. Year was 78'-83'.

You goofing off again....get back to work on that SEMA stuff!:D For those of you that don't know, the flyingpolock is a "big time" artist and he does great renderings. He got the 55 project started off on the right foot. If you have some time you might want to check out his web site.

I'll post some pics of the vette in it's current state and then give you some teasers of what we have in mind for Daytona if time permits.

Last edited:
For those of you that don't know, the flyingpolock is a "big time" artist and he does great renderings. He got the 55 project started off on the right foot.
Checked out the site. Very nice work. Especially like the A-100. I use to be an Art Director and designer for The Art Studio and Standard Graphic Arts. I did the manifold boxes for Edelbrock back in the 70's. My wife did the movie poster for things like Titanic, Truman, Shooter, etc........

..."big time"? Only around my kids, man...
Gassersgarage, thanks for the kind words! I'll have to pick your brain at some time, if you wouldn't mind!

...and speed racer, hurry up on those teaser pics! We wanna see 'em! (...and the wife can't wait any longer. As you know, she loves that car almost as much as I do...)

Latest posts

Back