New from Florida!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Model A Nut

Well first off, hello everyone. Actually found your site by mistake. You know, hitting buttons and things on the keyboard and here I am. Hope to enjoy the site as well as I have one other. I am in the process of building a rat rod '29 Ford Sedan. Gotta good body out of SD and now it's been sitting for two 1/2 years cause I got married again and bought her a '29 closed cab Ford truck all srestored about 20 years ago. Maybe I'll get the sedan rolling this winter. Anyhow I am looking forward to the site and hope I make a bunch of new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum. You will find a few others on here from Florida, including me. Are you heading to Turkey Run in November? If so, we have talked about some informal gettogether maybe for a bite to eat or something.

Shoot us some pictures of your sedan when you get a chance.

Don

I keep hearing alot about SD tin. It is probably too late for us all to go in on a big semi truck, and take a class trip up there. But who knows?
Lots of FLA guys here. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site. Not a bunch of BS on here. These guys seem to post useful info primarily. In the short time I have been a member here, I have learned a lot more than I have in years on other forums.

Welcome!

Model A,
Welcome to the forum & I'm lookin' forward to seeing some pictures of what u're workin' on! Make u're self @ home & feel freee to join rat in!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, Model A nut ! You'll find this is probably the most laid back auto forum around. The title says Rat Rods but, we just like cars, trucks & bikes too.

Oh,,,has anyone mentioned,,,we like Pictures??

Latest posts

Back