Learn'n in Western Kentucky intro

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricky B

Just an average joe in home town KY, building a house, raise'n kids and enjoying hobbies. I like (have) Model A's and want a T. I prefer Old school, traditional, rat, Jalopy or what ever you want to call it. I JUST like cars, NOT rant'n at some one else 'cause their way isn't my way. Build it, drive it, show it, trailer it, park it or what ever. It's yours for you to enjoy.........I will look and enjoy it too!!! Thanx!

Ricky B,
Welcome to RRR. We are glad to have you here.
We are here for the love of a cool custom ride and are always wanting to see more pics of members projects.
Welcome to the forum. Ask questions and offer advice when you have knowledge.

This place is too laid back...

Welcome!

Ricky,
Welcome to the forum... glad u could make it! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in.

BoB

Another from the Bluegrass !!! Welcome from beautiful not so downtown E-Town ! You'll find that we feel the same way here. We like 'em all !

Thanks Guys, just returned from Red Neck Rumble and man what a hoot. I met Hollywood from Poor Boys...way cool burnouts dude.....You did Tenn. Poor Boys proud. Had a great time and scored a few Model A parts too.
I plan on going to the Hunnert this week end and then that will it for the year for me as far as carshows go. I gotta get back to work on the house and car.

As for cars I have a 1931 Murray bodied slant winshield Fordor. It will sport an inline six/auto and preaty much stock save for the rot repairs along the bottom. This will be my daily when done.

The other is my "little car" a Dozenberg it is. Built from parts from a dozen other cars. It is old school and so far nothing newer than 1953 parts on it.

I have yet to master a photo shop program but as soon as I do I will post pix.

Again, thanx, Rick.

Last edited:
Hey Regular Joe, oops thats me. Are you looking to buy a T at this time?Got a 27 I've decided to sell. Traditional style. Ready to go. Not far from ya Cave City. Thanks Joe

Last edited:
...reddog, my want list is full but my money bag is not. I would love too but I am sure I can not afford a "finished" T. I would be interested in a few key parts....on the cheap. A frame for starters and maybe a cowl. Thanks though, at least keep me in mind. Rick.

Latest posts

Back