Hello from Alabama........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbqueboy

Hey All, I just found this site today and it looks like a good one. I don't post much but I read alot trying to expand my knowledge.

I'm Chuck, and I live in Northwest Alabama. I love cars, all cars, new ones, old ones, all of them! I have finally gotten my kids raised and married off and can finally spend a few bucks on myself. I am going to try to post a pic of my projects. I have a 1952 Chevrolet Styleline Deluxe 2Dr that I drug back from Oklahoma this summer, it need everything but is the most solid car I have ever found. I also have a 1948 Chevrolet Pickup that I plan to put on a 92 S-10 frame. I also have a 1969 Caprice, its the only driver that I have.

Here they are... I think.

1501386518_fd275c3840.jpg
[/IMG]
1501384298_49c800fb57.jpg

1500533369_488fce8cca.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard from the Capitol City.
I like all those projects you got there. When you say you need everything for the styline, are you talking motor and tranny or what?

Welcome to RRR...

Welcome!

BBQ,
Welcome to the forum... love u're cars! This is a pretty easy goin' place so feel free to join rat in! Glad u found us!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, barbque ! Nice variety of projects you got there. Keep us up on their progress. That'll mean lots of pics. I understand about getting the kids raised so you can have your own toys. Got 6 raised & was finally able to have our own toys. That 48 AD has some possibilities. There are a few guys that have done the conversion to the S10 frame. My wife's is on the original frame w/ a MII IFS. Less hassle IMHO.

Latest posts

Back