1973 mach 1

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splitn2

1973 Mustang Mach1 , 351Cleveland, 4spd top loader, 9' ford rearend w/350gear. Mods include MSD box, Mallory coil and dist, Holley 750 Dual line Doub pumper, stoke out to a 399, Aussie 60 close chamber heads, Comp Cam 565 lift ex/int , K&N breather/filter , headers,Flowmasters, other stuff i cant remember. I have had the car almost 4 yrs and have put about 6500 miles on it. Gets about 9mpg, 93 octane. Was originally white, now painted a late 90s Ford color called Amber Metallic Glo (looks burnt orange to me) paint done sept last year. This car is my pride and joy. It was a gift from my boy who i lost 4 yrs ago over seas(IRAQ) 101st airborne stationed out of FT.Campbell Ky. Never will get rid of it.

Last edited:
That sounds like a really fun car. I am SO sorry to hear about your boy, and thank you and him for his service to this great country.

I am a big Mustang Fan Im on my 7th stang, I have a 01GT and a 03 Cobra, So for that Love it:D

Latest posts

Back