74 Chevy Nova

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodfireman

I bought this car when I was 16 from our local dealership.I sold it in 1984 because I was about to be a dad and needed the money for bills. Two years ago I bought a 73 Nova SS to restore. While I was searching for parts on Craigslist I came across what looked like my nova for sale .I emailed the seller the vin #s off of the original bill of sale that I kept for all these years and low and behold it was my Nova. The Nova was just like it was when I sold it except for the motor.It had the same wheels,tires and interior.It changed owners twice before I bought it this last time.The last owner kept it inside a dealership showroom for the last ten years. I bought the cowl induction hood and painted .The tires are showing dry rotting cracks but they still do fine.Taking my Nova to carshows and seeing the ratrods is what inspired me to build one.Now my Nova sits in the garage and I drive my Outlaw Fire Truck to most of the shows.I take out on Sundays for drives.

Attachments

• DSC01645small.jpg
    DSC01645small.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC01631small.jpg
    DSC01631small.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01639small.jpg
    DSC01639small.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC01648small.jpg
    DSC01648small.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 18
Im looking at one here in my town for $1800.Those years have some big bumpers.If I get it I think im going to make some roll pans for it.

Latest posts

Back