Heres mine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deiselrodder

09 Challenger

Attachments

• 8-21-2009 12;30;04 PM.jpg
    8-21-2009 12;30;04 PM.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 71
Since this is a "family channel" I'm not going to mention how I feel looking at that car. However I have one small critique. I happen to like setting the ride height on b-bodies of that era so the wheelwells are at the same part of the sidewall of the tire. Could you slide underneath there and crank up the torsion bars just a tad? While I'm waiting I'll go make some popcorn[P

Since this is a "family channel" I'm not going to mention how I feel looking at that car. However I have one small critique. I happen to like setting the ride height on b-bodies of that era so the wheelwells are at the same part of the sidewall of the tire. Could you slide underneath there and crank up the torsion bars just a tad? While I'm waiting I'll go make some popcorn[P

No I won't. If you don't like it--don't look at it!

You mis-understood me, I LOVE it. I was just pointing out a small detail that was just a personal opinion. In my first comment, I was trying to imply that I wanted some "alone time" with it. If I don't like something I generally just keep my mouth shut.

You mis-understood me, I LOVE it. I was just pointing out a small detail that was just a personal opinion. In my first comment, I was trying to imply that I wanted some "alone time" with it. If I don't like something I generally just keep my mouth shut.

Sorry,understood--and ThankYou! If we all liked the same things, we'd ALL be driving RAT RODS. When we cruise with this and my wifes RAT, she says we'll have to kick a dent in the door and throw some dirt on it just to get people to look at it. (The Daytona that is)
Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back