Heres my 67 mustang fastback

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JXG76

This is my 67 fastback I've owned it since I was 15 (I'm 33 now)and it's seen way better days it acctually used to be a really clean ride but crap happens and this is the outcome but I do have plans on bringing her back from the dead one day so I can enjoy cruisin around town again

Attachments

• 67fastback.jpg
    67fastback.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 46
What do you guys have I'm also workin on a 66 its my sisters she got it when she was 15 also I'm getting it ready to send to New York she hasnt driven that thing in about 17 yrs

i know where there are some good 67 parts. one of my neighbors' husband(?) used to run a boat shop, also built up mustangs. he isn't with us anymore, but a lot of his leftovers are. mostly 67 parts, couple doors, some nos vent windows, window regs. lots of gauges and gauge panels. a bunch of mirrors, lot of 289 parts, including a shortblock, a nos dizzy and a working dizzy for same motor. don't know what you are after(if anything), i been meaning to go take pictures of all this ladies stuff and post it up in a few different places to try to help her out, just haven't yet.

Of all the Mustang body styles, I like the fastbacks the best. They just all remind me of the Bullit Mustang , which has to be one of the best IMO.

I just saw a brand new Mustang fastback body in the fiberglass shop that did my firewall mods on the 27. It must be really nice to start off with virgin steel and build one of these.

Don

Latest posts

Back