Another new guy sying "Hi"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Hornet

I've been peeking in on this site for about a month or so and decided to join. Seems like some nice and knowledeable people here. I'm in the process of looking for a project. Just wanted to introduce myself and say 'Hi". I look forward to talking with all of you.

I was big into Hot Rods as a kid during the late 70's and now that i've been grown up for a long time, I'm ready to get back into it. Thanks.

Welcome!!!

now that i've been grown up for a long time, I'm ready to get back into it.

Hornet,
Welcome to the forum & please don't "grown up" in our presence!!! ; - >

Let us know if u get a project, mite wanna look in the for sale section & feel free to post some pictures of u're old cars!

BoB

Welcome, seems like more guys from Texas here all the time. Hey I was a kid in the late 70s too. But then again the same can be said for the 60s, 80s, and so on.
What are you looking for project wise?

Hornet,
Welcome to the forum & please don't "grown up" in our presence!!! ; - >

Welcome, seems like more guys from Texas here all the time. Hey I was a kid in the late 70s too. But then again the same can be said for the 60s, 80s, and so on.

Thanks for the WELCOME. One reason I joined here is to keep being a kid (sort of) like you guys eluded to.

I guess I'm looking for a Model A, but when I see OTHER projects everything looks to be fun; from Sedans to Pick-ups and everything in between. After looking at all the cars here it really makes that decision tough to make. There's lots of neat stuff on this site.

Generally pickups are cheap and easy to get a hold of. A's and sedans are a little harder to find and usually more expensive. One thing you don't get with a pickup is a lot of room to work with. After a chop, even less.

Welcome to RRR this is a grate place for us kids to hang out. You said you were looking for a model A or a sedan. Check out the picture....I found the perfect sedan for you.:D

Attachments

• new_bb_movie.gif
    new_bb_movie.gif
    59.9 KB · Views: 18
Grown up ??? Aged maybe but, grown up... Never !

Welcome Green Hornet. Keep looking, you'l find something to build that will fit you.

Welcome aboard Green Hornet,
Glad you joined in. Post some pics of your old rides and let us know what else you like.
My advice, Nuthin beats a truck (nobody saw that commin did they).

This is a laid back bunch of folks around here. Ask questions and offer advice or knowledge when you have it.

Welcome to RRR...

Welcome to the site. Do you remember the old Green Hornet series? I use to work with Van Williams (aka: The Green Hornet). He owns cattle ranches in Texas, Hawaii and either North or South Dakota. I told him, "You must be a sucessful businessman". He said, "Na, I inherited the ranches".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back