introduction

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi-roller

well hello
this is my first time on a ratrod forum, just not my first forum. Currenty my ride is a 69 cuda fb but, i hope to get something like you guys play around with. (there's a 62 biscayne that i know of) My dad has a 55 buick that we beat all over the place and a 49 plymouth conv. thats just dying to be restored. the plymouth is an original early 60's custom that has a poly hemi, ford 9inch and a sweet exhaust that comes out the rear bumperettes. We would like to restore it back to its original 60's self (it hasn't been registered since 76)
..........................................thanx

Welcome to RRR. Don't let the forum title fool you, we like ALL kinds of cars & bikes here. That 69 Cuda fits right in. Now that 49 Plymouth vert would be a cool project. I may be a bit biased there. If you get the chance, post some pics of what you got.

Hello HI-Roller! Welcome. This is a great forum with tons of cool people. I agree, lets see that plymouth! Oh yeah and I see your from PA. Please tell me you arent a Steelers fan. LOL GO BROWNS!!!:rolleyes:

thanks for the welcome, when i can post some pics i will. as for pittsburg, no, i live about 45min. to an our outside philly. the cuda ain't pretty yet and i don't believe in 'during' pictures because then you find this this and this to do and the 'after' pic is never taken.;)

Welcome to the forum. My Sister lived in your part of the State, Doylestown. I'm from Pittsburgh originally, and am a Steelers fan most times. (if they would only win a Superbowl once in a while :D)

Please post some pictures for us, all of the cars you describe sound cool. That Plymouth convert has to be somewhat rare, you seldom see ragtop versions of these.

Don

Welcome!

Roller,
welcome to the forum & yeah... we like all kinds of cars & I'm lookin' forward to seein' some fotos of u're rides. Feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

oh yeah, does any one have an early poly or early non desoto hemi? we cant use desoto because the bell housing is a little funky.

Latest posts

Back