Hello from Colorado

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodCadillac

Hey everyone, my name is Mark Seville and I'm Here in northern Colorado. I've been an auto mechanic for 26 years and my rides include a bone stock 1982Riviera, 2 owner,77,000 original miles, a 1978 Olds Toronado XS (the one with the huge wraparound rear window, one of 5000 made), a 1975 Firebird, a couple of Blazers, blah blah blah. But my main project is a 1961 F-100 Unibody that I'm making a full custom out of. I've cut the roof off and made it a permanent convertible. I bought a 1997 Crown Vic Cop car that I will be using the chassis for the 61. It will be low & mean,and I'll post some pics as soon as I can.I'm looking for an unusual engine/trans combo so I need some ideas!!! What do you all think? Thanks!!!:D

Welcome to RRR HotRodCadillac.

Hmmmmm, unusual engine trans combo. Since you are a Cad guy, you could pull the engine/trans from a late 60's/early 70's front wheel drive Eldo and drop the whole unit into the bed of your truck.

Welcome! This is a great place full of great people. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Wow Gastrick. That would definately be unusual!

As far as the engine goes, I'm thinkin something like this.....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Welcome..

Thanks for the welcomes,guys. Gastrick, you could ship that huffed neck-breather right on over to me,I promise I'll take good care of it! I've actually done the rear engine thing back in the 80's,a 56 Ford with a V-12 Jag and Eldo transaxle in the bed. That might be worth doing again. Of course I've already got a Ford 460 and a C-6....-Mark:D

Latest posts

Back