Look! I'm a FNG!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldschoolobee

OldSchoolObee here....found your site while bouncing about the web.....I've been into cars since birth, Dad operated a towing and repair shop, so thats where I grew up...my first set of wheels was a Murray Pedal car, a Royal Deluxe...that was followed by a DeSoto Firemite go cart...wish I had it now...I got into '57 chevies, built a '69 Camaro(my first frame off), picked up a '30 Model A cpe(still have it), screwed together some "T"s, picked up a '51 Chev. Business cpe, (the one in my avatar, still have it) and dozens others...opened my shop as a sideline during the '80s, went full time in '96...been off now for 3 years with congestive heart failure, just now starting back....if your in Pittsburgh, hit me up.

Welcome to the forum. I'm from the Mon Valley originally (Belle Vernon area) but lived all around there (Monroeville, Irwin, Latrobe, etc) Post some pictures when you can.

I wish you well with the heart thing. I've had a couple of heart attacks myself, so I understand.

Don

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've had some pretty cool rides. You'll find this a real laid back place. Post some pics of you rides, past & present when you can.

Latest posts

Back