The Alienbaby has landed...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alienbaby17

Hey Folks-

I've been bouncing around a few of the other similar forums for a while. I can't remember who turned me onto this one but I like the look of it.

My current projects are a 1950 Dodge truck (see avatar), a 1955 F100 and a constantly growing collection of late 20's pieces I'm hoping to assemble into something eventually.

I live in Minneapolis and work in Saint Paul as a auto mechanic.

Jay

Welcome to the site. We love our old trucks here. A bunch of us are saving up old 20s parts too. Glad you found us, looks like your kind of site.

Actually I think it was you, Captain Moron.
I think you linked it on a post in another forum.
I did see Ted has his Effie on here.

Thanks for the welcome, everybody!:D

Jay

Welcome Jay. You found a good spot here. Laid back folks that like almost anything woith wheels & a motor.

Ofcourse I have pictures- until I have any kids of my own these are my babies!

I'm bringing these pics over from a Photobucket account so I'm sorry if they're too big. If they are let me know and I'll figure out how to post 'em right for the site here.

The Dodge...
IMG_2680_edited-1.jpg

CA0X67KX.jpg

The Ford...
IMG_3634_edited-1.jpg

And because I equally support all of the big three...
The 1927 "Chevrolopy"...(under construction...)
IMG_3422_edited-1.jpg

ENjoy!
Jay

What happened to the long roof ? ... Did it sell ?

Oh, goodness no!
I started that thing out at $6500 towards the end of the summer.
Now I'm down to close to $5000- LOTS of nibbles but no bites. It's always one of those, "I'm SUPER interested...I just have to sell my car first..." kind of things with most of 'em. Or the, "are you willing to trade for my...(insert POS here)".
Plus this time of year in MN is a tough sell for anything you're probably going to put right into stroage...

I wish it was gone but I know that if it still doesn't sell this year I can get quite a bit more at Back To The 50's next June. I just have to be patient...:mad:

Jay

Last edited:
Welcome!

Alien,
Welcome to the forum! Looks like u got u're work cut out for ya. Love those rides! Make u're self @ home!

BoB

Latest posts

Back