68 dart 440 cross ram

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe440

this is my baby, took about 4.5 years, all done in the garage.
what it looked like right around the start of it
DSC00681.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

dart002-4.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

dart004-3.jpg

dodgedart109.jpg

dodgedart113.jpg

heres the only sound clip i got after i put a new exhaust on

LOVE the cross ram, especially how the air cleaners poke out each side of the hood ..different....................not a fan of the wheels but everything else is perfect

ya people either love or hate the wheels,i understand. just wanted a more modern and pro touring look and just something different than every dart i see

Very cool Joe, I dig the wheels , as well as the rest of the car. Are those 440 Source Heads? If so, how do you like them? And where was the picture taken on the beach, Daytona?

Very cool Joe, I dig the wheels , as well as the rest of the car. Are those 440 Source Heads? If so, how do you like them? And where was the picture taken on the beach, Daytona?

thanks guys, and yes those are 440source stealth heads. Absolutely love them, bolt on very easy and work great. Haven't had any problems with them. The picture on the the beach is at New Smyrna Beach. I had the car down there in November for the don garlits show and the turkey run.

That is awesome Joe great looking Dart hows it run

runs great. during the time i was building it, i had so many people telling me it'll run like a dog cause of the intakes and will have all these problems cause of them. I really cant complain at all about how it runs, throttle response is dead on. Believe it or not it only has 263rwhp and 363ft lbs dyno tested. The motor wasnt built for drag racing or nothing like that just wanted a nice cruiser. You would never think it only has that much power by the rubber i lays down!

love the car, but the wheels are not my taste. really like the cross ram setup. years ago we raced a 71 duster with a 440, and yes it would dust. have fun.

Love it.I have always thought the 68 69 Darts where one of the coolest cars Mopar ever made.Have always wanted one and you're is a very nice one.Great Work

Way cool !!

I had one or 2 each of every year Dart up to 1971.

My last was a 1971 with a built up 440/Hemi 4 speed/4:30 posi.

Love the intake, I had one but never used it :-(

Ricky.

ya i am on pro-touring and lateral-g. havnt been on in a while though due to different style projects which is why im here haha

Latest posts

Back