New Here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banjoman

New to the site, Building a 46 International P/U (first project) have had it about 2 months and things are starting to come together. Thanks for having me ...hope i dont ask to many questions.

BANJOMAN!, glad you made it. How is that project coming anyway? I was thinking about what you said about cutting the frame for the rear wheel to allign to the fender. I thought I should mention: On one project I did, I was able to cut the spring hanger rivets, and move the whole setup forward along the frame. Anyway, glad you found us, welcome to the site.

Thanks Bone

Thanks Bone for your info the other day, and i may be able to do just what you said, we are only about 4 inches long on the wheel base so i may be able to move the axle forward easier than cutting the frame. Got the 72 tore down saturday and started measuring stuff tonight and i think we are better than i thought we would be. Ill try and get some pics tommorrow night.

Welcome to RRR. Don't worry about asking questions. There is alot of knowlege to be gained from these folks here and they aren't afraid to share.

Welcome!

Banjo,
Welcome & I think u'll find there are lots of truckers around here so feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome to RRR

Banjoman,
Welcome to RRR, great place, friendly people and friendly advice if you need it. Love to see some pictures of your truck, I love IH pu's!

ISore

While we are waiting for Banjoman to re-size here is one of my favorite IH rats.

Attachments

• ihrat.jpg
    ihrat.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back