My two muscle cars

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveFoster

Here's one, a small block 400, 75 Monte Carlo. season opener is April 23rd.

316304424.jpg

Here's the other, a 64 with a 409, fun to drive also.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/DaveFoster/Pic064.jpg

Last edited:
By the way, I drive the heck out of the other car also, and won that season opener, first win at Orange Show Speedway in San Bernardino California for me.

I'm kinda shocked, nobody notices my 409, rarely trophies at big carshows, yet you guys seem to really like it. I built it my way, loud, fast, late 60's style, even flamed the dash cluster bezel myself, made my own tailite lenses, like I did in high school. Thanks for the comps.
294183385.jpg

I'm kinda shocked, nobody notices my 409, rarely trophies at big carshows, yet you guys seem to really like it. I built it my way, loud, fast, late 60's style, even flamed the dash cluster bezel myself, made my own tailite lenses, like I did in high school. Thanks for the comps.
294183385.jpg

That's because we're all smarter than the average bear![cl who cares about trophies. You have one cool car!....cr

Just caught this thread.:confused:
I like circle track racin and I think your 64 with the dual quad 409 is wicked.[cl[dr[dr[dr:cool::cool::):D
Congrats on the opener win best way to start off.:cool:

Ya, that was the best way to start off the season, and I won the last race of the season also, and the track championship in the Stock Cars U.S.A. division. Totally unexpected as I entered the last race third in points, I did what I had to do, win, and the points leader swapped paint with the second place car behind me sending him two laps down with a flat, then got himself DQ'ed with engine parts not allowed, handing this old fart the track championship. Now that old beat up Monte Carlo is the 2011 Orange Show Speedway championship car, did this all on October 1st. Got a nice trophy from the track then, get a bitchin ring and jacket a week from today from the guys I beat. Life is good.

hadagoodniteatoss.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back