Nova

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEVE1103

Going to tow a 73 Nova Custom Hatchback home tomorrow, hope all goes well, using a tow-bar, about 65 miles. (Blown engine) Have a 327 that I will put in it.

Here are a few pictures

Attachments

• CCF01022002_00020.jpg
    CCF01022002_00020.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 96
Engine

Engine is out, getting a 400 ready with a 700R, lots to do, removed the A/C unit on fire wall, was cracked and not working.

Talked to the guy I got the 327 from, told me it might need to be rebuilt, so I had this 400 that was rebuilt and decided to use it, would like the 327, for my reasons, am 64 my 65 Chevelle 350 HP, 327, I will never forget, strong 327, even with 90 thousand on it. Us old guys remember!!! Am doing this by myself, must say its getting harder with each new project.

My brother had a '69 350 SS 4-speed.... that thing was a screamer!!! After a few years he sold it to some kid who wrecked it within two weeks. No car for a kid for sure! Congrats on the great catch!!!

BoB

Davey Allison Texaco car

I see you're building or restoring a Davey Allison Texaco car, I did one a couple years ago in a tribute series and Bobby Allison came to the little track in San Bernardino that day. One of our cars was the Bobby Allison Coca Cola car and I had made a Texaco car out of my old 78 T-Bird that was sitting in my backyard after I switched to Chevrolet. Heres a photo before my knucklehead friend wrecked just about every panel.

Pic829.jpg

Latest posts

Back