New Lady

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hey!
Ah..I'm new (durrrh)
I grew up in Det around cars..so I love them..
Now I live in Chicago, I'm a student and mom and gf to "nickey nova".
Not to sound cheesy but I'm really lookin forward to learnin lots...just cuz I love cars doesn't mean I'm an expert :)

Lemme Guess ... Nick ducks a lot ?

WelCome to the Tripple "R" ... looking forward for you & NN to git active.

Pics are a plus ... or they'll hound you to death.

ha ha thanks "Nickey Nova" is the man..he's of very few words..doesn't post much..I usally have a lot to say so yall hear from me! (lol) thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum... pretty easy goin' bunch here so feel free to join rat in! U currently workin on somethin'? The Capt is right about fotos... we love 'um!!!

BoB

This is a great site, and it has lots of great people, but we are missing the female view. Yes we have a few already, but they don't post enough. (r4!) Looking forward to seeing what you have to say. Welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard.....

Don't be bashful, ask questions and get answers. We like everything from 2 wheels to 6 wheels. Glad to see new members.

pic lovers

maybe I'll pst some pics..who knows...
Who are all the chicks on here? I could really deal with some cool Ladies...most of the ones I meet around here are a big disappointment, then again most of em are "models" so they have their heads totally up their behinds! Maybe I'm not hanging out at the right places.(lol)

Latest posts

Back