Greetings from the center of the universe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clipper

Ashland Virginia (town motto not mine) Hello to my brothers in rust. My name is Dave I have a shop called Havlir House of Fabrication. Make bomber seats, frames and complete builds. Started young with dad in garage doing the restoration thing. Muscle cars during my teens, worked in auto machine shops doing the engine thang. Been working for years in the nascar busch/truck, late model stock cars divisions. Traveling around country is fun at times but there's a reason they call it the pits. Love when I can get down to my shop and work on some vintage tin. Currently building a 29 rpu with a 260 with trips. will post some pics soon. Looking forward to meeting, learning and sharing all I can with Yall. Quick shout out to lucky fast eddie, New look of the truck is great, give me a call when you can.

www.havlirhouseoffab.com

Welcome aboard Clipper,
NASCAR Huh...I only lasted a very short single season as a rear tire changer in the ALL-PRO sires. Talk about rough....

Setteling down is a good thing though.

Post pics when you get a chance.

Welcome to the site Clipper. Nice to have you. Cool seats and frames on your site. Oh and I loved the part about discounts to members of the Rat Rods Rule Forums:D

Welcome to the site (from the far edge of a black hole in the universe).
Took a quick look at your website, and will go back when I have more time. Great stuff, I look forward to picking your brains. Glad you found us.

ah haaaa, so that's what's going on at the center of the univers. I can see we are in complete homony. Welcome to the sight dude. Looking forward to seeing more from the center.:D

Welcome clipper. Glad you found us here. Spent a few years wheeling a mod in the NE back about 30 yrs ago or so. Like your site, looks like y'all do some nice work there in the center of the universe.

I would be more than glad to help out anyone in the fold. PM me if you have any requests.

What's up Dave? How's my radiator coming? It was good to meet you the other night. You know I'm going to bug you until you teach me to tig. ;)

Latest posts

Back