Ohioians

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definately in Ohio! I can tell by the 20 degree temps and the snow outside.:D Seriously though, I love Ohio. I even have it tattooed on my arm. Its the outline of Ohio with a skull in it. Kids love it LOL
HPIM0573.jpg

Slammed your about an hour and a half from me. I go out that way all the time. I'll be out there in January at the Great Wolf Lodge. How far are you from there?

Well, I did live in Ohio years ago. From Cleveland, lived near the airport. My mom is from Oberlin & my dad went to college in Berea. He also was the starter at Sandusky & track announcer at Barberton in the early 50's.

I was born in Newark, and spent my first 8 yrs in Hebron, about a mile from National Trails. I can remember sitting on the back porch listening to the dragsters. When ever a rocket car would do an expedition pass, my mom would have to hold onto the glass dishes to keep them from vibrating of the cabinet shelf. There was pretty much a big cornfield and a road between us and the strip, with my binnoculors i could see the et board, but not make it out.
:cool:

Thats a lot of logs metalmaster. Some of them are up pretty high too. I wouldn't want that job.

Bruce there is an old cult movie called "circle track summer" that takes place at Barbertown Speedway. You should check it out if you ever see it anywhere.

hotrod

not far bout 5-7 min. away but I work rite next door at Meijer just let me no in advance

Latest posts

Back