new guy Matt3083

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt3083

Hello, my name is Matt3083, i just found your forum and I like it. I've been around the block a few times when it comes to cars and things. Most of my hobbies deal with using my hands, steel, wood, leather, crafts mostly. Been trying to get a car going for several years now. Usually wind up donating everything to someone elses build. Still I like to help.
Matt3083

Boy, you guys hit him up before I got a chance to do it!! :D:D Welcome to the forum. In a day or two you will feel like you have known these guys all your life.

Don

Welcome!!!

Matt,
Welcome to the forum... hopefully u'll keep some of u're parts long enough to put something together for our entertainment & yours. U'll soon find out... we're very easily amused!!! Glad u found us & make u're self @ home!!!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, Matt. Let us know what your working on or what you have planned or would like to have.

Glad to finally have some one on here who has actually made it around the block, most of my projects are up on BLOCKS!
Welcomr to the site.

Latest posts

Back