New Guy From Utah- Yes Utah

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

55_International

Hey gang,
Been to some other boards and didn't dig the feel or how they "welcomed" you, so I ended up here thanks to some disgruntled guy on KB that said he was removed here. So I found the good in his bad. I have a 1955 R-112 International Harvestor Pickup that I have started work on. I am quickly realizing that parts are fun to find for this and that previous owners are really dumb. Anywho, thanks for letting me on the board and I hope to contribute and learn from all of you. Take care and when I get home from work, I will try and posts some pics of what my Dad has so kindly named "Turd."

No big!

I am just heading home, I will post pics tonight. I guess I can't say the "T" word. I apologize to all I have offended. Thanks for the welcome.
Aaron

No apoligies necessary. You'll have to excuse Mr. Filter & it appears he took control. Welcome to the forum & we'd all love to see what your **** looks like!!! ;)
Carry on!!! Now pull that '55 over... I'm headin' for the passing lane!

Rat Rod Mod

Welcome to the place where the Binders run free. I have a 58 A100 pickup thats a bit of a Rat after I figure out how to post pics I will get them on here

Jim

Latest posts

Back