New Here: From Over There

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceR&C

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!
Found out about RRR while at KB a short while back. Lurked here for a bit and liked what I saw & decided to join here, too. Since I see a mess o' folks from there I'll skip the full intro. Had a thread started there depicting the build of my wife's 47 Chevy truck. Since that one is virtually worthless with out pics, I figure I'll start it over here.
Rat Rod Mod,,,thanks again for the help getting things going.

btw,,,,here's pics of our vehicles:
HPIM0587.jpg

HPIM1385.jpg

Welcome!

Bruce,
Sorry about the hang up there! Welcome over to the lite side, you know the gig... everyone wants to see pictures. Make yourself @ home but watch out for the passing lane!

Rat Rod Mod

Welcome aboard,
Lotsa folks from over there are here. I recognize your signature more than S/N, but thats no bid dael at all. Always glad to have new people come in.

Thanks for the welcome. I've restarted the build pics on the wife's truck in Builds. May take a while to get caught up to where I am now. This started about 15 mos ago.

Flat Broke,,,, i guess a true self description is memorable. My S/N over at KB was slightly different tho, was dbruce, so that could explain not remembering that. or there's that age thing,,,,,,, :D

I remember now...Yes...Yes...Yes....

I do struggle with a bad case of "CRS" most every day...

Either way, We are glad you made it over here ...

I suffer from the same thing . Strangely enough, it doesn't affect my mechanical memory. Just don't ever seem to remember where that fool Honey-Do list is tho,,,,,:confused:

Latest posts

Back