1970 challenger R/T

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOPAR210

just a few pics of my pride and joy . i have owned this for 36 years this year . 1970 R/T 440 4SPD (PISTOL GRIP) dana w 4:10s 1 repaint (b7 blue) i drive the **** out of this car in the summer .

Attachments

• todds pics 003.JPG
    todds pics 003.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 49
  • todds pics 004.JPG
    todds pics 004.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 46
  • todds pics 005.JPG
    todds pics 005.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 45
  • todds pics 009.JPG
    todds pics 009.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 41
  • todds pics 010.JPG
    todds pics 010.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 44
I had a friend named Tim from SLC UT who had a 1973 Cuda with the original worn out 318 and a 440 in it
I liked those corvette style tail lights.
we went back and forth over a number of years whenever I had enough to cover my offer he wasn't interested and whenever he was interested I didn't have enough.
The only thing I can really remember about him is he owned an ISP business call ziplinks.
Lost touch with him after a while.

I was going to buy a 1970 road runner 340 car sans engine for 4k down between brownfield and seminole Tx off 385 and after I got home in the semi to load up my trailer he had already traded it for 3 1969 chargers with enough parts to build a nice one and a beater. i wasn't out any money but I was all in love with that road runner
I was going to buy one long long time ago from a hessian who had torn the top end down to do head gaskets and let it rust up.
It was a 383 slapstick 4 speed bench seat roadrunner.
i was working at burgerking and it took 2 weeks to get all the dough together.. he was selling it to me for $350 as it sat on the blocks and I was in regular contact with the guy.
When I went to pick it up he had traded it the day before for $120 in pot.
I wish my dad would have loaned me the money but he's not like that he just said if it's still there when you have the money then you were meant to have it.

I have a 68 nova. it's all cut up right now but i'm hoping after i get the rust replaced it looks that nice i like that clean down to business stock look

Latest posts

Back