Hello...33 Chevy owner here.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john56h

I'd like to introduce myself. Hi, I'm John of Middletown in New York's Hudson Valley. I was born in 1968, so you do the math...LOL

Some of you may recognize my screen name from other boards such as Killbillet, Ol' Skool Rodz and HAMB. I'm a member of many boards and try to use the same name at all of them.

I like vehicles of many different types and own quite a few, along with my brother and my Dad. Currently my only street worthy "hobby" car is a 1964 Oldsmobile F-85 2 door. I also have a few race cars that I share with my brother. One's a 1965 Oldsmobile street stock and we have two 1978-81 Chevy Malibu stock cars. Plus we have a restored 1970's era dirt Modified with a 1937 Chevy coupe body and our current project is a 1933 Chevy coupe that we plan to make vintage racing legal as well as street legal.

I've also got a 1970 Camaro restoration project and another 64 Olds 4-door.

The 33 Chevy is most appropriate for this message board, but here are a few pictures of some of our cars:

Last edited:
Welcome!

John,
Welcome & I remember u're rides from the other side! Love u're '33!!! We're mainly focused on ratty stuff but everyone here loves *anything* with wheels & a motor... just look around!!! Glad to have ya... make u're self @ home!!! Let's see pictures of u're Camero resto!

BoB

Welcome,,,those old coupe bodied Mods bring back memories. Love that 64 F-85 too. That also brings back loads of memories. My 1st oval racer was a 63 F-85 that I ran at the old Freeport Speedway down on LI.
Heck,,, let's see pics of all the work on all your rides.

Welcome aboard john56h. I've seen your rides and postings over at KB and other boards. I've not seen your F-85 Olds though. I like it.

Here's a few more pictures:

Glad some of you recognize me from other boards...I don't see any reason not to visit more than one board. I also post occasionally on Classic Motorsports, Home Racing World (slot car site), Dirt Track Digest and NastyZ28.com (john70h there).

Last edited:
I regognize the cars as well. Glad to see you have made it to visit with us as well.
Love them racecars too...(ALL of them)
Welcome to RRR.com

Latest posts

Back