does a Vette count

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We try to keep the neighboorhood - cool - its an uphill battle

My now 22 year old college student son drove the Vette his senior year of high school and now this Pontiac

I can tell the "youngins" around here ... I guy my way had one for sale that needed a lot of easy fiberglass work for dirt cheap . Then I sat in it and remembered way I got rid of the last one .. Yep a young mans car , but fun.. good score
Oldog

I've had it for about a decade and a half - have driven it as a daily driver - my son drives it more than me now-a-days.
I crank it up for a short cruise every so often - still one of the best used cars I've ever bought.

Almost bought a 68 back in 75. $1800. A little rough, but not bad. I just didn't fit in it. Red/black, 427/4gear, roadster. What a fool!

convertable.jpg

vett 2.jpg

I bought this 68 back in 88 never really wanted a vette ,but I couldnt pass it up for what they wanted for it ,, its also got a white rag top ,, at this min. all it needs is tires and I can drive it down the road ..

One of my older brothers had a convertible '68. I've always like the look of the convertible's hard top.

Latest posts

Back