Hello from DFW, Tx...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbucket101

Currently in the planning stage of my 2nd Tbucket, this time around going with a '27 minus the turtle, kinda Lakester like or RPU (if I could find a decent body).....kinda bare bones look this time around, 1st one was all pretty paint and chromie...scared to sit in the damn thing for scratching it....anyway, havent decided on the powerplant yet, either a 500 Caddy with a Muncie or a stroked BBC with a T56...all dressed down ratie....but if all else fails, I would take either with an auto, just want to get back on the road with sumpin different this time around.....anyway, just wanted to jump in and say hey and give a little inside scoop to my boring butt

Attachments

• ole blue (Medium).JPG
    ole blue (Medium).JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 21
Welcome!!!

Hey Tbucket,
Thanks for stoppin' by & welcome to the gang. Hopefully some of u bucket guys will come over to the rusty side!!! ; - >

BoB

Welcome T-101,
Put up some more pics of that bucket. I'm really diggin that..All you would have to do is rip a few things out and save all yer money...:D

Actually, about 2 yrs ago I suffered a brief moment of stupidity and sold it....

....but this next one will be nothing but flat paint, whitewalls piecrusts, lightening holes and as much stained leather as I can rivet on the damn thing....just to pi$$ those chrome-dome, billet lovers off :D

Welcome to the group. The first one ain't too shabby. :D :D I know what you mean about wanting a rod you can actually park somewhere without chaining a Doberman to it.

Please post lots of pictures as you go along.

Don

Latest posts

Back