Old School Hotrods

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
located in san diego, been building hotrods since the late 50's, recently started checking out the "online" community and made a website

ratty cars to shiny cars we build cars, race cars, drive em, and like em

lots of pictures on the website and more being added all the time, gearheads attempting to build a website so it's not too professional, shuffling through 50 years of photos takes some time...

http://www.oldschool-hotrods.com

Old school hot rods,
Glad to have you here...Sooner or later I will learn as much as you have forgotten and one day, I might be in good shape...
Really look forward to learning something from you...

Welcome!

Oldskool,
Welcome, lots of great guys here posting what they're up to... please join in!

BoB

Doing it since the '50's huh??? Would have thought you guys would know better than to play around with this stuff by now!!! :D :D

Welcome to the forum. Loved your site, and I fell in love with the custom '50 Merc...........I want one bad. Hope to see you around here a lot. :)

Don

thanks fellas, site is slow going as we are trying to teach ourselves how to use all these fancy programs, just got 2 albums worth of larrys cars on a cd i'll be adding as i can, including some pics of his first rod a chopped model a he started in 1953 at age 13, finished when he was 17 and drove from conn. to ca in 1957 at the ripe ole age of 17!

Latest posts

Back