The New Guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crackrat

HEY IM JUST A SIMPLE GUY FROM SIMPLE ARKANSAS. FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SITE FROM MY DAD (39 RATZZ) WHICH I FOUND OUT THAT MY COUSIN (GASTRICK) WAS ON TOO. MAYBE MORE FAMILY IN HERE.. WHO KNOWS?.?.:confused: BUT ANYWAYS I DONT REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO BRAG ABOUT I JUST GET TO LIVE OUT MY DREAM THROUGH MY FAMILY.. THANK GOD THEY ARE NICE ENOUGH TO LET ME TO LIVE THEIR DREAM AS WELL AS MINE. ;) BUT THEY ARE PRETTY TALENTED AT WHAT THEY DO AND IF YOU HAVE SEEN ALL THE WORK THAT THEY HAVE DONE YOU WOULD THINK SO TOO. I KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BRAG ON THEMSELVES SO IM GONNA DO IT FOR THEM. THAY ARE AWSOME. :p ANYWAYS PEACE OUT FROM CRACKRAT!!:cool:

Welcome to here....

Not only are we being invaded by Texicans, We are also going to be over run by one family......:eek:

Glad you are here, You and the rest of the family...:D

Welcome to the forum. I think you are right about Gastrick and his family. Some really impressive stuff comes out of that camp. (we don't tell him that though, he will really be unbearable if he knows we know :D :D )

Don

Latest posts

Back