saying hi and showing my rides!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zordan

so i was referred here to find donsrods! well, and to be a part of another great hotrod board! anyway here are some pics of my car and truck. just took the T out for the first drive 2 days ago, and you could only imagine my happiness! matter of fact, i am STILL smiling! i started building this T in december. it was a previously built car, but man it was stripped! pretty much i bought a rear end, frame and body. i took it the rest of the way down, and redid everything how i wanted it, or at least how i could afford at the time:rolleyes: well, as of now i need to wire the lights, and check over a few more things but i call it complete! the truck is a 66 F100 and it is a sweet daily runner. just had the heads rebuilt, and installed a 4 speed toploader instead of the original 3 on the tree. satin black paint, and custom grille. might be up for sale here in a week or so, since i have the T running now. keep an eye out if it looks like something you might be interested in. probably somewhere around the 3K range. anyway, i'll shut up and show some pics!
t2.jpg

t1.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

Welcome!

Zordan,
Welcome!!! Have a look around & make u're self @ home!!! I like both u're rides... I love blacked out trucks & T's too! Great gang here... thanks for posting! If u decide to sell u're truck... feel free to post it in the "for sale" section.

BoB

hey dude! glad you found this site, we talked about that 460 block you had when i was posting on kb. remember? anyways, i'm digging your t-bucket, you should bring it to the next a&w cruz night here in visalia, i'd love to see it in person.

hey joe, i remember ya! i still have that doorstop...i mean 460 block if you are ever in the area! i would love to swing by A&W (once i'm legal:D ) are you talking about the one on mooney?
i know in lemoore foster freeze has a cruise the 1st and 3rd thursday, and the local kragen has a show every friday night. it has gotten huge! although i'm usually in the garage not at the show!
thanks for the props on the T man, i appreciate it!

Welcome Zordan. Cool T you have. Nice detail in the B/SR designation on the windshield. For some fun, look around and check out Donsrods lastest progress on his T if you have not already.

I'm a cast away as you say, we try to be a little lighter and G rated over here at RRR. But we still have plenty of fun doing it. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome...

Nice T, Zordan. Welcome, nice to have another "bucket" owner on the site.
Enjoy............

You guys are takin over the place 22 :D . Pretty soon it'll be against the rules to have a lid on your rod around here.

hah, that should be in the user agreement... "you got a roof? go somewhere else!" :eek:
ok ok, i just joined, i'm not trying to make rules...i promise!

thanks again for the props guys, i really do appreciate it.

Welcome aboard Zordan,
Glad you found RRR...I remember you from KB.

I wouldn't say castaway from KB, maybe just lookinf for a different place to hang out...

they do the cruise night at mooney so much anymore except for the ricers and bagged mini trucks that like to hang out. The cruise night with all the old school cars is at A&W in downtown visalia the third sa****ay of every month. I'll have to check out those other shows too in lemoore, sounds cool.

Latest posts

Back