Hello, glad to be here!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babyface

I've got the cutest lil___ well forget that! I love cars and trucks an am working on a '57 Ranchero. It needs 1/4's & floorboards of course, it a Ford! Tripper's build has fired me up to drag it back out and get with the program! I'd also like to channel it like BustedKnuckle's '57! More to come!

Babyface

Welcome to RRR. Glad to have you here.

If I was gonna channel anything, I would be calling "The Sir Busted Knuckle", I think he can do anything.....

Don't be affraid to ask questions. We are here to have fun and pass along information,(some poeple pass something different) ...
Post pics if ya got em...

'57 Ford club!

I've got the cutest lil___ well forget that! I love cars and trucks an am working on a '57 Ranchero. It needs 1/4's & floorboards of course, it a Ford! Tripper's build has fired me up to drag it back out and get with the program! I'd also like to channel it like BustedKnuckle's '57! More to come!

Babyface

BF,
Welcome to the forum!!! We'll start our own '57 Ford club. I have a Ranchero too & was lurkin' on a Ford board recently & found a place that makes bed replacement panels. If u're interested... PM me.

BoB

Gastrick,
Where u been hidin' that one?

BoB

I forget that I have certain pics until something like this thread reminds me. I didn't realize that you had one too. I would have thrown it out there sooner. Hey that reminds me, now where did I hide those Edsel-chero pics.

Latest posts

Back