Noob from Western Mass checking in...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rad Rob

I haven't had much luck with some of the other Rodding sites. But I'm about to open another beer, you're welcome to join me. :cool:

Welcome!!!

I haven't had much luck with some of the other Rodding sites. But I'm about to open another beer, you're welcome to join me. :cool:

Rob,
I've seen u're S-10, right. Yeah, the HAMB can be a little harsh... we're more tolerant here. Make u're self at home, no one will flame u! Let's see fotos of that Poncho!!!

BoB

Heck, let's even see that S10 again. Was wondering if you got around to restriping it like you had mentioned.

Heck, let's even see that S10 again. Was wondering if you got around to restriping it like you had mentioned.

It was a little too humid (heavy rain) for painting but I'll get to it. I'm planning on having my poncho delivered on Thursday so I will have some more pics by the weekend. I've already got the rust cut out of the floor on the drivers side so it's ready for new steel, the front clip and bumpers off and the motor mounts are out so the old flat 6 is ready to be removed. It should be a good weekend for building if the weather accomodates.

I sent Rob the "invite" last night.:rolleyes: Figured he would fit in good here.:cool:

I also told him if he got flamed out here, we would deal with the situation real quick......So back off and give the man some room to post.....:D

You guys do know I'm just joking around right.....

I sent Rob the "invite" last night.:rolleyes: Figured he would fit in good here.:cool:

I also told him if he got flamed out here, we would deal with the situation real quick......So back off and give the man some room to post.....:D

You guys do know I'm just joking around right.....

This is a much better site than KB or the HAMB, much more relaxed. I've been searching posts all night and most of the morning.

Thanks for the link and as for the bashing "would you like one lump or two?" :D

Lumpfest!

Thanks for the link and as for the bashing "would you like one lump or two?" :D

Rob,
I read all that & it looked like a real lumpfest to me. Kills me how the HAMPster's gang up on newbies like that! What's the point?i Guess tehy do it just because they can get away with it!

BF

welcome to the site, you wont find a more relaxed place or a better set of people anywhere else. toss one of those cold ones over here :D

Latest posts

Back