newbie sayin hello

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldnratty

Hey whats up everyone, new to this forum. I have a 53 willys pickup cab and front that i will someday be ratting out, so i will be posting lots of questions and such. cant wait to get to know all of you. Mike

Welcome Mike!

Believe me... u're not the only old & ratty one here!!! ; - >

We'd love to see what u're up to!

BoB <---- oldnratty my own self!

Welcome to the forum. We've run into quite a few guys building these jeep pickups in recent months. I think they make a great rod, and as I mentioned one time, when I was younger a local guy built a fenderless hot rod out of the cab of one of these. They cut the top off, and it actually made a cool little roadster pickup.

And, as mentioned, pictures are our liveblood. :D:D:D

Don

Give up the pictures!

Ratty,
Be careful, BigDog was right! Better come up with the pictures or it might get ugly around here! Just kidding! Welcome to a really great place!

BF

thanks everyone, you guys seem cool as hell already. I never really thought about doing it a roadster pickup. I was gonna chop it, take some out of the lower door squar, and channel it. If anyone has any ideas for grills that would be appreciated, moto posted some pics on killbillet for me of some fenderless pickups..and i cant really decide on a grill...if anyone has any other ideas throw them out i love to hear ideas....ill get pics maybe tomorrow..Im going to pick it up so ill take pics as i found it.

Welcome to RRR,
This place is smooth and laid back. Some of us have bad problems, Most all of us are "pic ho's", most all of us are BAD "HP addicts", we have "RUST-O-HOLICS" etc...etc...etc...

Proceed with caution.....:D :D :D

Just kiddin,
You will love it here...

thanks guys you all are making me feel really welcome. flatbroke i was just lookin at your build up..looks pretty sweet i had a shortbed stepside that was flat black with red rings and black wheels looked pretty bad ass with a raised white white letter out line.

welcome to the board dude, careful, you don't want to catch the virus, it causes you to just keep buying rusty projects with "potential" and never actually work on what you got. :D

LOL, I already have that virus, I have a couple "tuners" on hold...one is sorta rare and im thinking of selling it for fundage for the willys..I have always had stuff kinda sitting around that I got really cheap.

Latest posts

Back