Hello to all Registered users

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatBroke

Hostage Negotiator
I just took a few minutes to look at the members list, I gotta tell ya, RRR is growing very nicely. I also took note that there are a lot of registered users that have never posted...No need to be bashfull....We don't bite...Just stick your head in the door and make an "Intro Post". Tell us What you got, or what you might be looking for. Tell us what state you are in if you didn't fill out a profile.

We are all here to have fun and learn a little something along the way..

Just say hello...

You guys with your 700 plus posts! Thats about where I was when KB crashed, and here you are with those big numbers already. I have spending alot more time in the shop lately, trying to catch up from vacation. (note to self, vacations are a lot of work) Anyway, all you new guys have to do is post once, then it becomes addictive.

You guys with your 700 plus posts! Thats about where I was when KB crashed, and here you are with those big numbers already. I have spending alot more time in the shop lately, trying to catch up from vacation. (note to self, vacations are a lot of work) Anyway, all you new guys have to do is post once, then it becomes addictive.

I'm still waiting for that top secret project to be revealed.:)

Latest posts

Back